MINISTRY OF ZOMBIES
.… The Secluded Tea Party is now pleased and very stupidly proud to announce, that we have one of the worlds most fanatical and clued up Zombie survivalists attending as a VIP zombie tea party guest on Friday 8th July!
Sean T Page is a zombie blogger and is zombie-renowned for writing “The Official Zombie Handbook (UK)”.
He has trekked across Patagonia, the Alps and the sahara, learning much from the locals on survival and dealing with ghouls. He has also been thrown out of various government offices for pursuing his views with such vigour and is one step away from having a restraining order to keep him away from his local member of parliament.
We love him already!
Sean is quoted as saying: “95% of the population probably think i should be sectioned. the remaining 5% are who I rely on to spread the word – these are the folks who will survive a zombie apocalypse and help to rebuild our country in the aftermath.”
Working in business for over 10 years and (surprisingly) educated at the london school of economics, his secret passion is battling the undead and preparing the nation for the day the zombies arrive.
Sean will be joining us for the secluded (ZOmbie) tea party and he will be offering a very interactive chat about all things zombie before our top secret zombie movie is shown.
He will also be selling and signing copies of his zombie handbook, so bring some spare cash in your zombie smocks ; )
We have limited this gory and 18+ evening to 30 tickets… with over half now sold, so get in quick for the perfect scary and zombie-cational event to end the week/start the weekend with a bang!….
Guests of a nervous disposition need not attend.
Menu will consist of edible zombie delights such as bleeding heart cupcakes….
For more information and to book yout tickets click here.
I look forward to meating at our apocalyptic venue.
Miss Zombie Flay