Free Taster session 6pm-7pm. Because sometimes I know I need to chill!…And never know how to!…This sounds like just what I need!…….No need to book, just turn up. Peace and quiet in the middle of Cambridge…. Intriguing. http://cambridge.inner-space.org/
2) Friday 4th March 2011- “I Haven’t a Kazoo” at CB2, Norfolk Street, Cambridge
A twist on the popular BBC show “Never mind the Buzzcocks” – At Just £4 per person, 8pm
I Love CB2 anyway, and this just sounds brilliant, some local talent putting on a unique event! Bring it on guys! I am looking forward to this evening…Hopefully with some friends to boot!
Book your tickets at: http://www.ihaventakazoo.co.uk/
Sara, the organiser of the event says: ” I will be on the Cambridge 105fm breakfast show on Thursday 3rd March at 8am to play a couple of games from the show, so do tune in!”
3) Saturday 5th March 2011- FEAST EAST 2011 at Childford Hall, Linton.
Local producers will include Bury Farm Bakery, Cooking Gorgeous, and even Adnams cider!
10am-4pm both days, and I will be sure to be taking some time out there on the Saturday!
£5 entry (£4 in advance). Free Parking. Don’t forget your shopping bag!
4) Wednesday 9th March 2011- “The Italian Job” SupperClub at Stickybeaks Cafe, Hobson Street, Cambridge.
An evening of ideas along an Italian Theme at this newly opened Cafe in Central Cambridge.
At just £32 for a 3 course meal (After learning how to prepare and cook it!) & A glass of wine.
7.15pm for a 7.30pm start! http://www.stickybeakscafe.co.uk
5) Thursday 10th March 2011- Andrew Lawrence: Too Ugly For Television at J2, Clifton Way, Cambridge. 8pm Start.
A British comedian who has had myself and the mister in stitches after seeing on Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow! He talks about how life is not fair and the world being a disgusting place to live. Go along with an open mind and a willing to laugh…..a lot!
Only £12 per person for a fun night of entertainment! http://www.junction.co.uk/artist/373
6) Saturday 12th March 2011- Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair at Guildhall, Cambridge.
This retro and vintage fair is amazingly cheap for clothes, jewellery, shoes, aprons, scarves, trinkets….anything you could ever imagine and always a hundred of the one thing that you want! I love this place!!! And I will be there looking for all things “Tea Party”! £2 Entry Fee. Worth it if you are looking for something specific or nothing in particular! 10.30am-4.30pm http://www.vintagefair.co.uk/
7) Monday 14th March 2011- Cambridge Lindy Hoppers *The Speakeasy* at The Man On The Moon, Norfolk Street, Cambridge.
Join the absolute beginners class at 7.30pm and enjoy live band “Rob James Trio” whilst swingin’ and learning how to trip the light fantastic!! Just £5 for non-members, and you don’t need a partner to join in…so come alone to make some new friends and have a giggle! I will be there! (oh my god, it won’t be pretty haha!) http://www.cambridgelindy.com
8) Saturday 19th March 2011- Cambridge Science Festival Fringe Presents: Helen Arney in Tales Of A Time Travelling Coffee Shop…3pm Grads Cafe, University Centre, Cambridge.
This is a musical comedy for the Cambridge Geek-Fest, incorporating Quantum Physics and Cappuccinos….Come and join me in the hope that is isn’t too beyond me to enjoy! Hehe! It sounds great fun and the University Centre is the ideal location for a snoozey Saturday afternoon full of randomness! http://www.wegottickets.com/event/104300 Tickets just £5 each!
9) Thursday 24th March 2011- Cambridge College Supper Club at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. Starts at 7.30pm.
For a little Luxury, why not try the new concept of deluxe dining at one of a few prestigious colleges in Cambridge that open their doors for public dining at long feast tables in the Dining Hall. Go along as a couple, or with friends and family for a “Harry Potter Style” experience. What a privilege!
A 3 course meal will start from £58.50, depending on the package you desire.
10) Sunday 27th March 2011- The Secluded (BOOK CLUB!) Tea Party….Of course!
The chosen book for this event will be “Cupboard Love” by Afternoon Tea-Loving Laura Lockington.
The menu will consist of savoury tartlets, finger sandwiches, home-made fruit & spice scones with a stresel topping and many more treats besides!
The secluded venue is officially arranged, and more than suitable for this afternoon tea!…. So exciting! Just £12 Per person…. With many Events coming up for 2011…contact me for more info! Some very exciting additions will be announced shortly : )
Chow For Now (And have fun in March!!!!)